Delicious Apple Crumble fresh from the LG NeoChef
By Ju Schnee 25.06.2018
Made easy by the LG NeoChef – the vegan Apple Crumble with sweet notes of cinnamon.
We’ve all been there—you’re craving something sweet but don’t have the time to stand in the kitchen for hours. Especially when you live alone it can be inconvenient to make something for yourself, since most recipes and baking dishes are intended for several people. On top of that, often times a recipe calls for uncommon ingredients or specialized gadgets that you simply don’t have at home.
But not with this recipe. This Apple Crumble is perfect for those who would like a sweet treat without having to run to the baker or set up special kitchen equipment. Perfect for single households or new bakers.
The LG NeoChef gets the job done and all you have to do is wait to pull your freshly baked Apple Crumble out of the microwave oven and enjoy. The recipe is not only super simple, but it’s also vegan. Yet another thing you can feel good about!
Apple Crumble is the perfect comfort food and it’s ready in only a few minutes. There is no need for dough as the classic Apple Crumble is made from fresh fruit and a simple streusel crust. The basic recipe can easily be adapted or customized to suit your wishes. For example, instead of apples, fresh berries or autumn pears can be great substitutes. With the LG NeoChef on hand, the result is delicate, crispy crust and soft, aromatic fruit. There is little preparation time needed so you can get started right away.
Furthermore, the Apple Crumble is the perfect option when you want just a small portion. Smaller baking dishes are perfect for this recipe. You can quickly bake something sweet for yourself or also surprise your friends by preparing several servings in the LG NeoChef.
So let your creativity run wild and the LG NeoChef will do the rest.
Here’s how to make the Apple Crumble:
Köstlicher Apple Crumble
For the Apple-mixture:
- 2 small apples
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Dried cranberries
- ½ lemon
For the crumble:
- 60g flour
- 80g sugar
- 75g margarine
- A pinch of salt
- 1 scoop of ice cream as a garnish
1. Dice the apples
2. Mix apples with the cinnamon, sugar, and dried cranberries
3. Add desired amount of lemon zest from the peel, and the juice of half the lemon
4. In a separate bowl, add the flour, sugar, butter, and salt and knead together by hand to form the crumble
5. Add the apple mixture to the baking dish and top with the crumble
6. Set the NeoChef to convection mode and bake for 45 minutes at 200°C or until the crumble crust is golden brown
7. Remove the dish from the microwave, let cool somewhat, and serve the Apple Crumble warm
8. Optional: Garnish with a scoop of ice cream, whipped cream, or vanilla sauce
And that’s it. Now it’s time to just lean back and enjoy.